All services provided by Fuseboard, LLC ("Fuseboard, LLC") may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Fuseboard, LLC from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Prohibited are account that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to Fuseboard, LLC servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE. ADDITIONALLY, FUSEBOARD, LLC WILL NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OF YOUR ACTIONS.
- In order to use this service, you must be 18 years or older.
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
By the Account Activation Date of each month, Fuseboard, LLC shall either:
- Debit the client's credit card (when such information has been provided by the client); or
- Deliver, by e-mail or regular mail, an invoice in accordance with the applicable Service Fees for services rendered for the current month. When an invoice is delivered to the client, payment shall be remitted to Fuseboard, LLC by no later than the specified payment due date. Fuseboard, LLC shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for client's failure to make timely payments. You will be provided with an invoice on a monthly basis. All credit cards are billed automatically on a monthly basis. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient credit to cover this transaction. In the event that there is insufficient credit, we will send an e-mail notification, at which point we will need to be provided with another credit card account number within 48 hours. If we do not receive a response within 48 hours, the account, and all accounts under that account plan, will be suspended.
Money back guarantee & refund policy
We offer a 30 day Money back guarantee. If client has retained the services for one year and has pre-paid Fuseboard, LLC for such services, refunds will be issued for any unused full month of the services, upon client's request. Therefore, if client's account is cancelled at any point during the one-year term, client will be entitled to a refund for the months remaining, after notice given by the 25th day of the preceding month.
We refund partial monthly fees to accounts based on prorated terms.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
All sub-networks, distributive hosting sites and dedicated servers of Fuseboard, LLC must adhere to the above policies, with the exception of system resources in respect to dedicated servers.
Limitation of Liability
Fuseboard, LLC shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from Fuseboard, LLC service going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, Fuseboard, LLC shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any data from one of Fuseboard, LLC service. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
Fuseboard, LLC cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Moreover, Fuseboard, LLC holds no responsibility for the use of our clients' accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as Fuseboard, LLC sees fit.
By activating your account with Fuseboard, LLC, you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information.
NOTICE: If you sign up for an account and fail to comply with these terms, no refunds will be given. We will, however, advise you by e-mail or phone prior to taking any action to provide you with an opportunity to correct the problem.
By deactivating your account with Fuseboard, LLC, you will no longer have access to your account. After the date of deactivation, we will keep data archived for a 30 days. After which time, we will permanently erase data from Fuseboard, LLC servers.
Technology Bandwidth Consumption
If your bandwidth usage exceeds 450 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Fuseboard, LLC), we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of Fuseboard, LLC is strictly prohibited. As our customer you are responsible for all your accounts. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account will be cancelled without chance of refund.
Fuseboard, LLC reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification. We also retain the right to increase any pricing and make changes to our account plans without notification.